jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You (Dance Remix) 1986


Janet Jackson - When I Think Of You (Dance Remix) 1986





Janet Jackson ‎– When I Think Of You (Dance Remix)

Label: A&M Records ‎– SP-12193

Format: Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, Single

Country: US

Released: 1986

Genre: Electronic, Funk / Soul

Style: Electro, Disco



Tracklist

A - When I Think Of You (Dance Remix) - 6:25

B1 - When I Think Of You (Instrumental) - 4:00

B2 - When I Think Of You (Extra Beats) - 2:00

B3 - When I Think Of You (Dub/A Cappella) - 3:15



Companies

Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.

Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.



Credits

Co-producer, Arranged By [Rhythm & Vocal] – Janet Jackson

Executive-Producer – John McClain

Producer, Arranged By [Rhythm & Vocal] – Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis

Written-By – James Harris III, Janet Jackson, Terry Lewis



Notes

Original version appears on the A&M album "Control" SP-5106

Flyte Tyme Tunes, Inc. (ASCAP)

℗ & © 1986 A&M Records, Inc.



12" housed in picture sleeve



Tracks B2 and B3 are mixed together



Barcode and Other Identifiers

Barcode (Text): 0 7502-12193-0

Barcode (Scanned): 075021219304



Back Cover:


Labels:




More Info:





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Posts Mas Populares