viernes, 27 de julio de 2018

Glass Tiger ‎– Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) - 1986



Glass Tiger - Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) (Extended Version) - 1986


Glass Tiger ‎– Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone)
Label: Manhattan Records ‎– 1C K 060 20 1330 6
Format: Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, Maxi-Single
Country: Germany
Released: 1986
Genre: Rock
Style: Pop Rock

Tracklist
A - Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) (Extended Version) (Version of this post) - 6:30
B - Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone) (Death Mix) - 5:49

Credits
Producer – Jim Vallance
Producer [Additional] – George Black, Victor Flores
Remix – Victor Flores
Written-By – Glass Tiger, Jim Vallance

Notes
German 2 Track 12inch with barcode
there exists also another german version without barcode and little different cover

Barcode and Other Identifiers
Barcode: 5099920133061

Back Cover:

Labels:



More Info:


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Posts Mas Populares