lunes, 30 de julio de 2018

Nick Kamen - Each Time You Break My Heart (Dance Mix) - 1986



Nick Kamen - Each Time You Break My Heart (Dance Mix) - 1986




Nick Kamen ‎– Each Time You Break My Heart
Label: Sire ‎– 0-20598
Format: Vinyl, 12", Maxi-Single, 45 RPM
Country: US
Released: 1986
Genre: Electronic
Style: Synth-pop

Tracklist
A - Each Time You Break My Heart (Dance Mix) (Version of this post) - 6:53
B1 - Each Time You Break My Heart (7" Version) - 4:30
B2 - Each Time You Break My Heart (Extended Instrumental) - 5:14

Companies, etc:
Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA Records Ltd.
Copyright (c) – WEA Records Ltd.
Published By – WB Music Corp.
Published By – Webo Girl Publishing, Inc.
Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
Published By – Black Lion Music
Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation

Credits
Photography By [Front Cover] – Robert Erdman
Producer – Madonna, Stephen Bray
Recorded By, Mixed By – Michael Hutchinson
Written-By – Madonna, Stephen Bray

Notes
WB Music Corp. / Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. / Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. / Black Lion Music ASCAP
All rights on behalf of Webo Girl Publishing, Inc. and Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. admin.by WB Music Corp.

© 1986 WEA Records Ltd. ℗ 1986 WEA Records Ltd.
Made in U.S.A.

Barcode and Other Identifiers
Barcode (Scanned): 075992059800
Barcode (Text): 0 7599-20598-0
Barcode (String): 07599205980
Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): 0 20598 A SRI I I [SRC stamped]
Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout): 0 20598 B SRI I I [SRC stamped]
Rights Society: ASCAP

Labels:



More Info:


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Posts Mas Populares